Raise prides itself in being able to offer a wide range of on-site and off-site facilities, all geared to meet an individual’s needs. These include:
- Community satellite learning hubs for 1-1 tuition.
- Vocational learning sites such as Willow Hey; and the Willows Project
- Daily visits to Total Fitness – evening and weekend access available to all students.
- Jump Nation trampolining trips.
- Evolve Parkour and OCT Centre at MediaCityUK. Parkour and freerunning, freestyle fitness OCT (Obstacle Course Training), trapeze, personal training programmes.
- Outdoor vocational work experience classroom.
- 5-a-side and freestyle football tricks at Soccer Dome, Trafford and Premier 5s, Bolton.
- BMX and cycling at Manchester’s Olympic standard velodrome.
- Air tunnel flying at Airkix.
- Challenge4Change activities build teamwork and problem solving skills in a fun and safe indoor assault course environment.
- Visits to Octagon Theatre, Bolton, plus other Manchester theatres and cinemas.
- Golfing and pitch and putt.
- Thai boxing and mixed martial arts at various certified centres across Greater Manchester.
- Educational trips to farms, seasides, museums and many more.
- Nordoff Robbins (Music Therapy) – available from September.
Click here for more Raise learning experience videos.